Thursday, October 18, 2007

Anniversary of finding Abby

Calories eaten yesterday: 1239
Fat: 33g (24%)
Carbs: 82g (28%)
Protein: 138g (46%)

Weight this morning: 132.6 (One week ago: 132.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 258

AbbyToday is Abby's anniversary. Five years ago I found her and six kittens living under the house I resided in. I couldn't leave her there with the weather turning and winter coming on. The kittens would surely die. So I trapped them all and brought them in. The kittens are long since gone, but Abby remains, still my little feral girl. The photo on the right is one I took just this morning. Xena and Abby got cat treats for breakfast and will get a can of tuna fish for dinner when I get home. :)

Made it to the gym for an upper body workout. I could see some good definition in my muscles while doing the Arnold Press! Very exciting. :) Thank goodness today is Friday because I am tired!

I have one correction to make about what I said about the Alli message board. It IS possible to access the boards without buying the pills. You have to have a product code to get full access to the site, and that access is only good for the amount of time it should take to finish a bottle, but the message board is accessible without buying the pills to get a code; you just have to register.

Here's the photos of the haircut I got on Monday. Click the thumbnails to enlarge.

my haircut slightly from the side my haircut from the back


Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, your bob is so cute! Maybe you can tuck in the ties, and accentuate your neckline with a nice diamond choker. Though this look would not be complete without a smoky eye, sparkle and lipgloss. I can also imagine short bangs, and a darker color with highlights. None the less, well done.

Anonymous said...

It's really amazing how on-task you are with your exercise, weight, calories, everything. Congratulations on your success and hard work.

-Chris

Arthur_of_Old said...

Yes, I have watched her from the beginning; knocked the weight off steadily!! She has been such an inspiration to many. She has touched me and others in many ways with her strong intelligent mind and gracious kind heart. I am one who is blessed of God to know her. She has helped me improve my walk with the Lord as she encouraged to seek Him and to sharpen my understanding in The Word.

A woman of worth and joy. A true blessing~ =-) She has grown and become more mature and such an encouragement to me. 1 in eternity. 1 and no other like her. 1 of kind. When God made her, none could be worthy of her, but HE. So, He made her His own very special treasure. I am amazed at what God can do when I watch His work in her. Marvelous is what comes to mind. Gives me hope! Noooot that she doesn't have, ughhhh, things the Lord is working on; we all have that. But, what changes for good I have seen Him work in her heart. =-) Beautiful. So beautiful.

The Lord makes all things beautiful in His time.
He's put some time in on her! It's showing more and more too. Encourages me to seek Him also. It has made me a better person by that testimony. Thanks V, thanks. You've made a difference here. Lord keep you. =-)