Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Week 31, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1302
Fat: 37g (26%)
Carbs: 103g (32%)
Protein: 132g (41%)

Weight this morning: 133.8 (One week ago: 133.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 245

First, to catch up on yesterday I forgot something. An NSV - as I walked from the train station to work a truck passed by and honked at me. :) I guess I look good. It was one of those tractor trailer trucks only without the trailer.

Dad called me last night and it looks like family duties call once again. April wanted me to come see her and new baby and Dad said he will pay for my plane ticket if I fly up the week before Thanksgiving and he and Millie will be there too. We'll have an early Thanksgiving. I have to go. I don't really want to but it's my duty to do so. I just know that I will gain a ton of weight so now I have to stay very focused on loss between now and when I leave. I found some flights (Southwest is cheap). Now I just need to get Dad's credit card number to book it since I don't have a credit card.

My calorie are high today, but will be lower tomorrow. I'm trying a bit of calorie cycling - higher on days I go to the gym and lower on days I don't.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: