Thursday, October 04, 2007

New low and before & after photos

Calories eaten yesterday: 1236
Fat: 30g (22%)
Carbs: 101g (33%)
Protein: 138g (45%)

Weight this morning: 131.8 (One week ago: 133.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 253

I hit a new low today! Yay! My previous low was 132.2.

Here's some before and after photos. The jeans in the first one are size 20. I was actually a size 18 at the time so these were loose. I was about 200 pounds. The black is deceptively slimming.

The jeans in the second photo are size 8 and my weight was 132.4 (photo taken yesterday).

about 200 pounds...this is the highest weight photo I have me in my skinny jeans

I want to stay this skinny person! I've lost over 12 inches - more than an entire foot - off my hips! Viva la low-carb!

Made it to the gym today. I did upper body, then 30 minutes of cardio - 10 minutes apiece on three different pieces of equipment. I felt pretty good, like I was really making progress.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

Congratulations! That's a real achievement

janisko said...

I'd like to add my congratulations, Victoria. You've overcome huge challenges and succeeded. Your new photo is nothing less than amazing! Wishing you continued success.

Big hugs...

Janis

Unknown said...

That is beyond impressive! Congrats!

Arthur_of_Old said...

=-D As usual!!!!=-D