Monday, October 08, 2007

Week 31, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1377
Fat: 31g (20%)
Carbs: 122g (36%)
Protein: 145g (43%)

Weight this morning: 134.6 (One week ago: 136)
Calories burned in exercise today: 87

A new low for a Monday! Yay!

I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and realized that I actually like what I see. After all the hard work, here I am, with a body that looks pretty darn good. There's always more work to do - there must always be a goal to reach for - but I have made my weight goal and I am happy with how I look. :)

I decided to go ahead with the planned binge on Friday after giving blood. It will not only be a "regular" binge, but a time to celebrate reaching goal. Yeah it will put me above goal come next Sunday's weigh-in, but I'll buckle down and get serious and the weight should come off again. Hopefully I'll be back at goal the Sunday after that.

Friday's plan - Give blood, indulge in the snacks afterwords. Go on a short walk with Brad at Huckleberry Park. It has to be short because after giving blood my energy is low. Go to Applebees for a Mudslide, then over to New Zealander for more drinks and one of their meat pies. I've never had one before because of the carb content. Also have fries and dessert of course. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

joycen said...

Congratulations on getting to your goal weight. You rock! I am trying to lose another 10 lbs after losing 60 and need some incentive.

joyce

Cedar Acre Lady said...

I hope you are careful with your high carb binge and can regroup better than I. You look great and I am sure you feel great too. Don't arouse the carb monster of cravings. Let us know how it goes after Friday for you.

Unknown said...

I rarely have trouble getting back on track. These happen every couple of months. I have my fun, get it out of my system, and then am ready to get back on track and eat healthy.

Cedar Acre Lady said...

Luckily Dog!