Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Week 33, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1235
Fat: 36g (27%)
Carbs: 96g (32%)
Protein: 116g (39%)

Weight this morning: 132.8 (One week ago: 134.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 204

A new low for a Tuesday! I did pound the liquids pretty hard yesterday trying to fill me up so I could spread my food out due to the overtime - which didn't materialize. The days got mixed up. Lisa left me a message about 10 p.m. but I was out of the room and didn't see the flashing message light when I returned. Lisa staying late at her other job (and my overtime) will be next month. I ended up taking my salad home and eating it there.

Anyway, with all the liquids yesterday a new low doesn't surprise me. My overall low to beat is 131.6 which was of course on a Friday.

Last Friday Brad bought me Good Calories, Bad Calories by Gary Taubes (it was on my wish list). It arrived today. Hopefully it's a good book. If it doesn't bore me I'll post a review. I found a recent Larry King interview with Mr. Taubes and others about the book. Read the transcript. If you want to learn a little more about the book and some of the theories Mr. Taubes proposes, the transcript is a good place to start.

Some good news - Brad says that even though he's going away this weekend that we can still go walking on Friday. Yippy skippy! We'll do Tilden Park assuming the good weather holds.

Did lower body at the gym today. Will do upper body on Thursday.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: