Monday, October 01, 2007

Week 30, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1097
Fat: 32g (27%)
Carbs: 86g (32%)
Protein: 107g (40%)
Weight this morning: 136 (One week ago: 136.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 261

My calories were low yesterday, but that's okay. After pigging out on Saturday I just wasn't very hungry. I ended up completely skipping breakfast and since I forgot my salad bowl I took my salad back home and ate it before bed with my Jello and cottage cheese. I was really hungry by then!

Today I am making an effort to eat 1400 calories. A bit scary, but maybe this will help, at least on the days I work out and then maybe fewer calories the days I don't? Calorie-cycling a bit? I had an extra scoop of Muscle Milk Light this afternoon (100 calories) and heated it to make a hot chocolate. It was delish!

Made it to the gym today and will go again tomorrow. I did upper body today and will do lower body tomorrow. I really did need to sleep in Sunday and glad I did.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: