Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Skinny jeans!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1396
Fat: 34g (23%)
Carbs: 110g (33%)
Protein: 145g (43%)

Weight this morning: 132.4 (One week ago: 133)
Calories burned in exercise today: 101

A new low for a Wednesday and only 0.2 from my all time low! Yay! :-)

My butt is so sore from yesterday's lower body workout, but I guess that's good, right? ;-)

Had an NSV (non-scale victory) today - I am wearing my skinny jeans! Those low-rise size 8 hip huggers from Old Navy actually fit! They will always be a little tight because my hips are so wide (that endomorph body type again), but I can get into them without tugging and sucking my tummy in. :)

Going to do a bit of calorie cycling today by keeping my calories down. I didn't to the gym today so I don't need the extra. I'll be back around 1400 tomorrow. Of course, Thursdays are always higher because I allow myself a glass of wine. :) I'm having a lower-calorie dinner to keep the calories in check.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Amy Dungan said...

Congrats Victoria! That's awesome and better than any number on the scale!!!

cass said...

awesome. Congratulations!