Thursday, October 25, 2007

Week 33, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1316
Fat: 35g (25%)
Carbs: 108g (34%)
Protein: 133g (42%)

Weight this morning: 131.8 (One week ago: 132.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 243

My horror story for the day. I ordered a maintenance order of desserts from NutriSystem on October 10. It shipped out on the 11th, but I never received it. Called UPS; they said it was returned to NS because NS has shipped it to my P.O. box! MY P.O. is for billing, not shipping! NS should know better; they have my shipping address and every other order has been shipped to it. So I had to call and get them to reship it. I am not amused. I think they have monkeys working there instead of humans.

Ok, the good news for the day: I got a compliment at the gym. It was from a girl and it came out of the blue, the way a guy might approach me, so I think she may have been a lesbian admiring me. No biggie there. As long as she doesn't hit on me, I'll take the compliment. :)

Anyway, she passed by me and stopped briefly and said, "I just wanted to say, you look really good. I can tell you've been working out." I love compliments no matter who they come from!

I joined Facebook yesterday. Here's my profile there.

I ran out of ZMA a couple days ago and won't be getting more. I take magnesium supplement on the side anyway.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Patriot said...

Congrats on the 65 pounds - that takes some self-control and deprivation for awhile, but well worth it! Good job!

Just wanted to let you know about a free giveaway I'm hosting - come check it out! Thank you!

Arthur_of_Old said...

Going on to about 70+ soon! Congrats girl. You're just beyond AAAmazing!!! Great job reaching a new low.