Monday, October 22, 2007

Week 33, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1426
Fat: 39g (25%)
Carbs: 109g (32%)
Protein: 144g (41%)

Weight this morning: 134.6 (One week ago: 137.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 87

I'm back to the exact weight I was two weeks ago on Monday - before the binge - so I hope this means the binge damage is undone and my body can get back to losing weight again. I chose to binge, so I'm happy to be back where I was two weeks ago. I had a good time that day; it was worth it. Now I need to lose more weight. Onward and downward (I hope!).

Slept in today. Back to the gym tomorrow. Brad might be going out of town this weekend to get away from the city life and pray, so I will be on my own walking on Friday. I'll either walk the lake or walk on the treadmill at my gym. No Starbucks Saturday morning, and Anita will be my ride to church. Maybe I will walk down to Quinn's for a late lunch/dinner, or go out someplace else since this is a pay week. Or just stay home. I don't know. It will be nice to have a weekend all to myself to do whatever I want, though. :)

Lisa is coming in late tonight because of her other job. She doesn't know how late, but it could be as late as 1:30 a.m. So I need to mete out my food to last through a possible 10+ hour shift instead of my usual 8.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: