Thursday, October 11, 2007

Week 31, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1042
Fat: 27g (23%)
Carbs: 72g (28%)
Protein: 122g (47%)

Weight this morning: 132.6 (One week ago: 131.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 258

Crap. I gained 0.6 since yesterday. How did that happen? My numbers are above. I was a good girl.

Went to the gym, but my "get up and go got up and went." I had a hard time lifting and staying focused.

I'm SO hungry today but trying to fight through it until tomorrow when I can eat anything I want in any amount. I'm wearing my thin jeans today but will put them away after doing laundry tonight because I won't be able to fit into them for a week or two.

My appointment to give blood is 2:45 tomorrow, the latest appointment they have. I have to be showered and out of the house shortly after 1. Brad will pick me up about 3:45 and we will go for a short walk. If it's raining we'll walk somewhere paved; otherwise we will hit Huckleberry Park. After walking we will go to Applebees where I plan to have a Mudslide. Then we will go to New Zealander for more drinks and dinner.

Ok, that's it. I'll be back on Sunday with a full report and photos.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: