Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Week 32, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1242
Fat: 34g (26%)
Carbs: 78g (26%)
Protein: 133g (45%)

Weight this morning: 134.8 (One week ago: 133.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 260

Went to the gym and did lower body today. The rainy, overcast weather all week has made motivation hard. I just feel so "blah" all the time. I want my sunshine back, but it is supposed to rain the rest of the week!

Tomorrow is groceries, Thursday upper body at the gym, and Friday I hope to do at least a short walk with Brad, even if it has to be in the rain.

NutriSystem has taught me a lot. I have learned that a low-fat diet is easy to do and can still be tasty. I have learned that low-far does not automatically mean high-carb, so I can eat a controlled-carb diet. Every diet has something to teach us, whether low-carb or low-fat. I can tweak things in whatever way I need to best fit my body and how it works. So a big thank you to Dr. Atkins and NutriSystem for teaching me so much. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

2007 minus 1989 equals 18.