Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Insult to Injury

Well, J-L unbanned me at SAM, but even though I am a Founding Member he refuses to acknowledge me as such and has banned me from both the ex-Witches folder and the Founding Members folder.

I have no wish to reconsile with the vicious woman who did all this. Oh yes, she's still a mod. No matter. I got half of what I wanted and I'm leaving now. Brian warned me that J-L would hurt me, but would I listen? No... Oh well, if I had been a moderator she still would have banned me and then it would only hurt worse.

Now...C., V., D., and J-L, please stop reading my blog. You are being just like K. by stalking me around. She HAD stopped (and I give her credit for that) when you got her involved again.

I only have problems at religious forums (or in one case because of my religion at a non-religious forum), so it really is better to put God in the backseat where he belongs and focus on my health. The people at About.com's Weight Loss forum are good people. Other than Quin and Jeanne occationally trading insults, there's no fights there and nobody is banned.