Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Spotlight Review!

While recommending a book to a fellow blogger today, I came upon my review of the book "The DNA of Relationships" by Gary Smalley. It's a "Spotlight" review instead of just a normal customer review! That's the first time I've ever had a spotlight review. I do try to put work into them to make them good so I can get those postive votes. Woohoo! Someone really liked it to put it there. Spotlight reviews always stay at the top, even when new people write reviews. (For example, my Atkins review is long since lost in a long list of people who have posted rewiews since mine.)

I'm definetly an author. I do some writing (for pay) on the side which I really enjoy. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. =-)=-)

SL Sanscarbsnfat

=-D
Wow, how wonderful can you get.

Hey, wait, what am I thinking.

Excuse me Mi Lady. How thoughtless.

With you wonderful has no limits...=-)