Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Quick update to last post

It occurred to me some people might get the wrong idea about low carb since carbohydrates are not needed by the body.

It's still LOW carb, not NO carb, but it is interesting that most people base their diets on something their bodies don't even need. I prefer to base my diet on the things my body needs to work at its peak potential. Its all part of taking care of my "temple" (1 Corinthians 3:16-17).

I'll be updating more on Jonny's book as I get further into it. This is a great book and a must read if you still think low fat is the only healthy way to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you're done AL can I read it ??
HRH Queen Victoria of Sanscarbsnfat. Sanscarbsnfat is a little known country ruled from Network Operations by its Queen. Of course, you knooow that it is Victoria Shephard.

The one and rightful Queen established by the Royal Order of P's and Q's. Lbs and Ozs.

Noted by and Acclaimed by:

The Royal Carb Society.

The Queens Carb Club and Society.

The Carb/Fat Free Friars

Priests of Prudence and Practicality

Preachers Prayer Circle

SDB Churchs where Notes(Ca.)

The Royal Waistliners

The British Pound Society

The British Society of Weights and Measures.

Knight of the Order of Sanscarbsnfat
The Strong Warrior from the Broad Meadow and His Page.=-) =-p