Tuesday, January 31, 2006

So tired

24 Hour Fitness graphicWhew! Worked my butt off in the gym today. I thought I'd start with the treadmill at an incline, but got lucky and found a free elliptical. I did that for 60 minutes. Then I wandered over to the weight area and did 40 minutes of various muscle training exercises. I feel myself getting strong and having to use heavier weights so that's good. :) But boy am I tired and ready for a nap! Too bad I'm stuck at work for another 6 hours. If I don't feel perkier soon I'm running across the street to the gas station for some coffee. *yawn* I popped an extra B-50. Hopefully that will help. FitDay says I burned 362 calories.

Hopefully I can make it to the gym tomorrow but I'll probably go easier. I'll still do an hour of cardio with any luck, but it might be as simple as a flat treadmill walk.

Picture courtesy KFMB.

No comments: