Friday, June 23, 2006

Another new low!

32 days cheat freeWeight this morning: 140.2!!! Another new low today! Yippee!
Calories eaten yesterday: 1788
Calories burned: 1918
Carbs: 44g (good)
Fat: 79g (really good considering the number of calories)

Today marks 32 days cheat free for me. Yay! I'm doing so well I don't want to screw it up with a cheat, but I am craving the taste of all those carby foods. Just the taste though. I absolutely hate what they do to my body and how they make me feel. Sugar is any form (even natural) forces the pancreas to produce insulin, the "fat storage" hormone. Why would I want a hormone that causes fat storage coursing through my body?

Not sure what will happen today. I'm going to keep my menu in my head and measure things out so that if I end up being able to count I can fill in FitDay later. I told April I didn't feel like traipsing out to Rob's house by bus, but that if cousin JJ wants to come up here to my house and pick me up after getting her at Rob's house, I will be home and willing to go out with them. Besides which, I way overslept this morning and didn't wake up until almost 12:30! Yike! I guess I was tired.

My once skin-tight Calvin Klein size 8 jeans shorts are now a little looser. I hardly have to suck my tummy in to button them, even when they are fresh from the drier. :) And they are almost loose by the time they're stretched out. Last summer I couldn't wear them all. Thank you, Dr. Atkins!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

moderator said...

Watching your success helps keep me pushing through this stall I'm in. Way to go!