Wednesday, June 07, 2006

General life stuff

Weight was down one pound today to 146.2. *sigh* My body is doing everything it can to gain as much fat as possible. It wants all 60 pounds back. "Fat" is the normal state of affairs and our bodies always strive to keep the status quo.

Yesterday I got well over 12,000 steps in! Somewhere around 5.5 miles I think. I walked to my polling place, got lost on my way there, walked the long way to the bus stop afterwards, walked up the hill to my meeting, and walked to work from the BART station. Whew!


Tomorrow I will get very little walking in. I'm meeting Pastor Ray for lunch at Applebees in Alameda; then he is driving me to work. So no walking from the BART station.

Finished The DaVinci Code book last night on the BART ride home. I'll be finishing The Purpose Driven Life today. Yes, today is day 40! I started today's study at Starbucks, but didn't have time to finish before I had to head to work. Today's reading is looooong. I started The Mormon Murders today.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Lira said...

I look forward to hearing what you think of The Mormon Murders. This was a very freaky incident for a lot of people.