Thursday, June 22, 2006

Day 24

31 days cheat freeWeight this morning: 141 even
Calories eaten yesterday: 1951
Calories burned: 1917
Carbs: 46g (good)
Fat: 98g (yippee!)

Yeah, I ate more than I burned. I was really hungry and craving, so I threw in a sugar free chocolate bar. It was delicious.

Back up to 141 today. I can live with that. :) I'm so happy to have finally lost some weight. I've been stalled too long. For the first time in forever I truly like my body. It looks good and responds to what I ask of it easily.

Today is day 31 cheat free. I really want to binge, but I am doing so good and know what will happen if I do fall off the wagon even for a day. I'm worried about this weekend more than anything.

Plans for the weekend include dinner at a mystery restaurant on Friday night with April and some of her friends, then the church potluck Saturday and then a BBQ at Rob's until about 10 pm. April also wants to get together Sunday day. I am resisting because I really want to go to the gym after eating all weekend.

I did find time to walk to work today. FitDay says 89 calories burned. I need that today especially because today is my long day - I changed the bed this morning and have to do the laundry and cook next week's lunches tonight. To console myself for this flurry of activity I have a little more wine. ;) At any rate, calories are a bit higher today so I need to burn as much as I can.

It's been sooo hot the past three days. I've been drinking Diet Coke like it's going out of style. Today I bought a 20 oz. bottle at the store and drank that on the way home. Then after walking to work I stopped at the gas station and got one of those huge 44 oz. cups and filled that with Diet Coke. My little weather pixie on the left is wearing summer clothes I have rarely seen before. It's even warm at night and I sleep with the window by my bad open. When I left for work today I left both a living room window and the kitchen window open, in addition to the usual front window I leave half open all seasons for the cats.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: