Monday, June 26, 2006

Day 28

2 days cheat freeHere I am starting over with my count as of yesterday. I got as far as 33 days before messing up. I doubt I'll make it that far this time since my cheat wasn't a true binge and I didn't get to eat massive amounts of horrible food.

Friday was on plan. I just ate way too many veggies and made myself sick. Yes, you can eat too many veggies! Maybe the reason I started bloating up that day was too many veggies. 70g of carbs didn't help either. That's way too high.

This was supposed to be my new weigh-in day, but due to gaining massive amounts over the weekend I'm canceling the week 4 weigh-in. Hopefully I can get some of this weight off by next week. I promise - I will post a weight next Monday, even though I know it will still be up. I see new lows very rarely, bounce up, and then don't see those numbers again for months at a time. :-p

Calories eaten yesterday: 1659
Calories burned: 2069
Carbs: 42g (good)
Fat: 85g (yippee - nice and high!)
Deficit: 410 calories

Walked over 10,000 steps yesterday, counting my gym time.


I forgot to include this yesterday, so here's my FitDay workout numbers for two days:
Sunday I burned 301 in my workout.
Today I burned 298 in my workout. Since I concentrated on arms yesterday, I concentrated on legs today, but did some arm stuff, too. Tomorrow will be another arm day. :)

My size 8 ladies skirt feels a bit looser, so I think some of the water weight is coming off. I certainly drank enough water yesterday! I'm afraid to go near my jeans. I'm so fat.

Anita and Oscar are out of town this Saturday, so that means getting up about 6 a.m. if I want to make it to church. It's going to be over a 2 hour ride there (bus/train/bus/bus), and I won't be getting home until the evening. This means taking more food than usual if I want to stay low-carb. I'm currently planning what I could take. I'm thinking a meal bar might be in order, along with my usual shake, and maybe some raw veggies. Veggies do nothing to fill me up, but they make me think I'm eating something at least. Also some peanuts where I know the number of calories to keep me out of the peanuts at church where I have no way of knowing how much I'm eating.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: