Thursday, June 15, 2006

Whoosh!

whoosh fairyWeight this morning: 141.8!!!
Calories eaten yesterday: 1608
Calories burned: 1965
Carbs: 60g (high for me)
Fat: 69g (low for me)

For the unheard of seventh time in a row I have stepped on the scale, I've been down. Today's downturn gets me back down to my goal weight!!! Yippee! I was freaking out over those 6 pounds I gained. Now they are all gone! Thank you whoosh fairy for visiting me! Could my plateau finally be over?

This isn't the end...no no no. I'm gonna keep working. If I lose more, great. If I don't, that's okay too. I just need to focus on eating enough fat and cycling my calories. I'd really like to get to 65 pounds lost - one more pound - just because that seems like a better number than the 64 I'm hanging out at. And heck, an even 140 would be great, too. That's two more pounds.

My calories yesterday were good for a low day and now today is a higher day, though I still aim to burn more calories than I eat. I can do it if I stay out of the chocolate. :) Friday and Saturday are always higher days, and then I'll aim for a low day Sunday. Today I have to plan my FitDay menus for next week.

Now I just need to hold this weight until the next weigh-in so I can change my ticker. I will have to be very good on Saturday.

I made it to the gym today. I did 30 minutes of weights, 30 on the elliptical (the kind with the moving arms), and 20 walking on the treadmill at 3.5 mph. FitDay says 266 calories burned.


Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Lowcarb_dave said...

Congrats on losing those 6 pounds!

It seems the power of the ATkins diet doesn't go away for veterans of ATkins like yourself!

Again, Congratulations!