Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Progress

4 days cheat freeWeight: 141.4
Calories eaten yesterday: 1766
Calories burned: 2092
Deficit: 326 calories
Carbs: 44g (good)
Fat: 85g (yippee - nice and high!)
Calories burned in exercise: 281

I can live with 141.4. That's only a pound above last week's new low, and still an overall loss of 2 1/2 pounds from 144 when I started this latest phase of my diet. Two and a half pounds in a month. Not bad at all. I can live with that. :)

My jeans are feeling looser again. I think I've lost the weight I gained on Saturday. My size 8 Old Navy "just below waist" jeans were downright comfortable to put on. They are definitely looser than a few months ago. Since yesterday I've felt generally better and back in control. Gotta love low-carb. :)

Monday weigh-ins screw me up because if I mess up and eat too much it's usually on Friday and/or Saturday. I have got to get out of the house on Friday and do something to keep me from eating!

Walked over 10,000 steps yesterday, counting my gym time.


Update: Almost forgot to say that I had to go grocery shopping today, so no gym time. I did the 1.5 mile walk to work from BART. FitDay says 83 calories. I notice the number of "calories burned" goes down as I lose weight. But it's great to lose!

My legs are still a bit sore from that leg workout two days ago, so today's walk was a little painful, but no big deal. My arms are also sore from yesterday's workout. Arm soreness is rare, but very good because it tells me I'm working them hard enough for results.

Tomorrow it's back to the gym for me and more arm work, probably combined with some leg work, too.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: