Saturday, June 17, 2006

Day 19

26 days cheat freeWeight this morning: 142.6
Calories eaten yesterday: 1789
Calories burned: 1889
Carbs: 49g (good)
Fat: 73g (lower than I wanted)

I knew my weight would be up today, partly because I ate salty meat yesterday, and partly because weight loss as fast as I've had recently can't be sustained. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted, and I'm closer to goal than before. :)

Did okay at church. I snarfed a little bit of Goldfish crackers and peanuts, but for the most part I just made myself some vanilla hazelnut dessert tea with Splenda added (2-3 carbs total and 7-10 calories), and made do with that. I had a strawberry Atkins shake for lunch while everyone else ate carby potluck food.

I'm now sipping sugar free margaritas. Thank you, Baja Bob! I like the pina coladas better, but I ran out of the mix last night. I ordered five more bottles earlier this week. With shipping costs, I tend to stock up when ordering online. Cutting out sugar just isn't popular anymore. :-p

Today I wore a rather large size 6 dress (sorry the tag is blurry) that Norma at church gave me a while back. It was very tight in the bust (I have large breasts so this is common - the downside of a big bust), but loose in the waist. Personally, I think the waist of the dress is closer to an 8. My normal size is an 8/10. My small size 8 shorts seem to be fitting better. They are still tight even when stretched out, but they are no longer skin tight. I was actually able to wear them around town while running errands yesterday! :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: