Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Getting ripped!

Had some new photos taken yesterday and got them up today. They can be found in this post.

Made it to the gym today. I did 35 minutes of weights, 30 on the elliptical (the one without the moving handles), 15 on the pedal stairmaster, and 15 on the stationary bike. I rocked! FitDay says 346 calories.

Calories yesterday were only 1543, so I'm doing pretty good on that front. Protein is still way too high though. Need to get serious about working on that.

I'm getting ripped! Yippee! The 15 pound dumbbell is definitely getting easier, and when I flex my biceps I can actually see a little valley between the muscle and the rest of my arm - just a little indent that says, "I'm making progress! I'm getting fit!"

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: