Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday's Child

me in 2003145 today, same as yesterday. Yippee on that. I usually way overeat on Saturday. I managed by having a sugar free protein shake for lunch, and by not snacking on peanuts or cheese crackers during the break time. I had only three Goldfish crackers and a very small amount of peanuts. Total calories yesterday - about 1900. Carbs were a bit high (73g), but considering that Saturdays are usually quite a bit higher, I'm okay with that.

Next week won't be as good. I'll be at church all day because Leona is planning a Pentacost feast. This means both lunch and dinner will be "out." I'll see what I can do and do my best.

No gym today because the trainer said to rest. I slept in until about 10:45. That felt good. Ever since I started working out sleep-in days are so rare.

Today I'm going to try dropping my calories. We'll see how it goes. My fat today is still too low, but I did work in an ounce of pork rinds since they are all fat and protein with no carbs.

I'm going to switch my weights and cardio and do cardio first so that my protein shake is right after my weight training. This is something I changed a couple months ago and I suspect is part of the problem - I *need* protein after working my muscles and was gaining muscle mass when the weights came last so that my protein shake directly followed the weight training.

I'm going to cut out the meal bars yet again and substitute eggs. I picked up another dozen on Friday and hard boiled them. That will give me enough eggs for the week.

I'm so fat. I hate my body. :(

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: