Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Thursday's plan

Walked to work today from the BART station. FitDay says 81 calories. Woot! As long as I can walk and/or work out and keep my calories at 1800 or less, I should be okay. Yesterday FitDay says I ate 1806 calories and burned 1992.

I didn't have enough meat last week for five lunches, so I have nothing packed for this Thursday. This would make it a good day to use that Denny's VIP card I have for a free entree and drink.

I stopped at Denny's to make sure the card would work, and they said yes. So Thursday I will go to my doctor appointment, then pop over to GNC at Southshore Shopping Center and pick up three carbohydrate gel packets, continue on over to Denny's for lunch, then walk to work (about a 15 minute walk from Denny's). Dinner will be a tuna salad from Subway.

Denny's no longer has their low-carb menu, but I looked over their low-fat menu and there were a few low-carb items, so I'll get one of those.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: