Sunday, April 09, 2006

Walking With the Master, Day 1

Good Palm Sunday to you all!

This is a study I used to run on my forum. Since I no longer run a religious forum, I will post this Holy Week study here. It is eight days long, from Palm Sunday through Easter Sunday. Each day I will post readings from the Gospels, in chronological order from that week. This study is based on Luke, with additional readings from the other Gospels. These are optional, but recommended.

Readings are presented in both KJV and NIV, as those seem to be the most popular. Please join us as we walk with our Master.

Walking With the Master
Day 1


Today's reading: The Triumphal Entry, Jerusalem, Sunday.

Luke 19:29-44 (KJV)
Luke 19:29-44 (NIV)

For further study:

Matthew 21:1-11; Mark 11:1-10; John 12:12-19 (KJV)
Matthew 21:1-11; Mark 11:1-10; John 12:12-19 (NIV)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: