Sunday, April 30, 2006

Weight and Fitness

I was back up yesterday, proving my Friday weight a fluke due to dehydration. 145.2 on Sabbath morning. 3.2 pounds above goal. Oh well. Did okay with the carb counting yesterday - about 100g net carbs. I need to work on getting it down - perhaps start with a goal of 90g and go from there. I didn't weigh myself this morning because I knew I'd be up.

Made it to the gym for the first Sunday workout in forever due to telling Yuriy that I wasn't coming in early anymore. I rocked at the gym. The arms curls with the 15 pound dumbbells seemed the easiest ever. I can almost do 10 curls when before I could barely do 6, so I know I am gaining muscle. Woot!

I tried the 40 pound barbell hoping that I could "graduate" to it, but I lost all form, so I'm still stuck at the 30 pound one.

Did a 12 minute, 1 mile run at 5 mph. Then 30 minutes on the elliptical (the kind without the handles), and then 20 minutes walking at 3.5 mph just for something easy. FitDay says 363 calories. Woot!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: