Monday, April 03, 2006

*yawn*

I was tired enough yesterday with Saturday being such a full day, getting to bed late, and the time change. Today, with only 12 hours off between shifts (getting to bed at my regular time, but getting up early), I'm doubly tired. When my alarm went off at 8 a.m., my body was telling me it was 7. That may not sound early, but I work second shift. Both 7 and 8 a.m. are "O dark 30" to me. Trying to stay awake with caffeine right now. *yawn*

I did walk to work yesterday for some exercise, but today it was misting and I knew 30 minutes out in that, even with an umbrella, would leave me with damp jeans. So I took the bus out to Edgewater, got a large coffee with sugar free syrup at Starbucks, and just walked the remaining couple of blocks. I'm so tired I haven't even cared about breakfast yet and I've been up 4 1/2 hours.

Technorati tagged: , , , , ,

No comments: