Friday, March 03, 2006

First, to anybody new reading here, please peruse the left hand column. There's lots of stuff there - what books and magazines I'm reading, other blogs I read, the archives to previous posts, favorite links including my "My Space" profile, my online calendar (bet you didn't know they existed), my Yahoo avatar, two weather gifs, and ways to subscribe to this blog. I'm syndicated!

Feel free to look around. Mi casa es su casa. :)

Lost 3.2 pounds since yesterday. I was 144.2 yesterday morning and 141 even today. I know it must be dehydration. I ate very little, but had some empty calories. My calories yesterday were only 1311. Being hated is really good for my diet! I have a headache this morning, but nothing a couple Ibuprofin can't take care of.

Had plain yogurt this morning for breakfast. It's the first time I've had it in about two years! It was really good (I can't believe it's low-carb!), but I missed putting grape nuts in it.

Xena's been very lovey dovey lately - she's been sleeping next to me more than usual. It's like she knows how bad I feel and wants me to feel better. Very unlike her.

My Sunday workout is cancelled. Yuriy wants me to come in two hours early so he can go to church. I need the money, and I feel bad that he misses church so often, but that two hours is my workout time. Overtime takes precedence over all, so I will be going in.

Ok, off to cook and pack lunches for next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My House is your house tooo!!! Awww shucks! Aint cha sweeter than the honey from the hive and aint no stingers as them there beees!! Whooo weee that
jes wunner ful ...wunnerful wunner ful shazzam...
Plus Lil bear your as slim as a reed in da wind.....woohooo ;-)

yous one ecool atkins cat, keep ole slim and wuuuunnneeeerful

heeheheeeeehheheeeeee

Do you speak carbic...

Anonymous said...

Very informative article! I don't hate you. Hope that doesn't work the opposite for your diet. Hang in there. There are a lot of folks who appreciate your knowledge and insight and generally like you as a person. Don't forget that.