Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ug!, take 2

My sore throat was worse when I woke up this morning, but has gotten progressively better throughout the day. Still no symptoms of anything - just this sore throat. I made the right decision to go to the gym today. :)

This sort of thing happened once before. I had a sore throat for three straight days, but no other symptoms. I even went to my doctor on the fourth day. He said there was some inflammation, but wasn't concerned since I said it was getting better at that point. So I'm not too worried. It could be any number of things, and fighting a virus is only one of them.

I took it a little easy during my workout - I did 35 minutes of weights, 20 minutes on the crosstraining elliptical, then 30 minutes of walking (1.75 miles), then finally 20 minutes on the crossramp elliptical. FitDay says 355 calories.

Weight today was 146. Since I've stuck to my diet (just added a few more healthy carbs), and the weight came on so fast, it has to be water bloat (from the extra carbs) and hopefully some muscle, too.

No comments: