Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Zero workouts :(

No wonder I find myself beginning to work out on Saturdays. It's the only way to get one lousy workout in all week. I'm so frigging busy it isn't even funny.

Zero workout this week unless I go Saturday after church, which I really dislike because it's the Sabbath and all, but every other day is chock full. Look at my calendar! I was almost 40 minutes late to work today because my errands in San Francisco took much longer than anticipated. Calgon, take me away!

Because I was late today there certainly wasn't time to walk to work, so I got no exercise today or yesterday. I miss it. It's true when people say it's addicting. Even walking to work makes me feel better than doing nothing. And my gym days are the ones I most look forward to. It's a "get to" rather than a "have to." Unfortunately, most days I don't get to. My life is full of too many other "have tos."

I bought two new sports bras today - I have only one bra for everyday wear and it's old. Now I can wear a sports bra every day and finally get some good support! I didn't want black, but all they had in my size was one white and one black so I took what I could get. Also got some new undies. A girl can never have too many. ;)

With the chiropractor this Friday there will be only enough time to pack lunches but not cook, so I'll get something pre-cooked from the grocery store and just put up with it. I was looking forward to ground beef, but there just won't be time.

Meeting with Brian and Susan surprised me and is this week - ack! - so I have to skip the gym and move groceries to tomorrow so that I can meet them on Thursday before work.

Have I mentioned that I hate it when my schedule is upset and that I'm just a wee bit stressed right now? No? Well here it is - I HATE IT WHEN MY SCHEDULE IS UPSET, AND I'M JUST A WEE BIT STRESSED RIGHT NOW!!! I thrive on schedules and predictability. I hate any change to that schedule - especially when it means NO WORKOUTS! Argh! It's okay. I'll be okay. I'll just go have another cup of tea.

No comments: