Thursday, March 02, 2006

I got bozoed!

Del bozoed me at the Weight Loss forum. I have managed to do something even Quin hasn't managed to do. And yet they say it's not personal, and seem to think I wouldn't figure it out the very next time I logged on. They really aren't thinking if they think that people would believe 1) it's not personal, and 2) that I would go on not knowing I've been bozoed. I have modded lots of groups on lots of different formats (including About.com). I know every trick in the book, and then some. I've also seen more power mad mods than I could count. It's a real temptation. I've had to struggle against that desire myself.

Bozoing means that you can see your message normally, and mods can see it if they click on a special link that only they can see, but everyone else sees a deleted message.

At any rate, if you want to see the article that got me banned, it'll be up within 24 hours. [Edit: It's here.] Then you can decide if I was treated fairly. Plus, in my last message about this, I included links to my interactions with the mods. You decide who was the real aggressor.

To all of you who supported me through this, thank you, but as you know, power always wins. I tried to apologize yesterday, and was bozoed for it. Obviously, they did not accept my apology, but I have done all I could. Their actions are theirs alone. I can be found at the following two forums. I would hate to lose touch with you, so please meet me there.

The Atkins' Weigh (my forum that I moderate)
The Atkins Discussion forum (on the left hand side, click on "The Discussion Forum"

Good-bye, my friends.

[I think this is post #1000 in my blog. Wow. That's a lot of posts! Too bad it was under such horrible circumstances.]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to tell you that you truly will be missed by *most* of us. You have been an inspiration to me, not only in following Atkins, but I have also started reading your blog for the spiritual side as well. Your transormation from paganism to Christianity is truly inspiring.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't let what Del and Speds do affect you the way it has. There are many on that forum that enjoy your journal, your posts, etc but unlike you, they will not break away from the herd because then they will lose their power. You now know who your "forum" friends are and considering the posts left on your blog...you have one. I have no idea who has emailed you though so perhaps you have dozens of "forum" friends. I, amongst others, hope to see you back there. Don't let just a few drive you away.