Thursday, March 02, 2006

Today's bleh stuff

Been too upset from the bozoing to eat much, and I feel sick when I see certain names in my inbox. I skipped breakfast and lunch. I ate lunch for dinner and I'll have something to eat when I get home. Not sure how much, though. I guess it's better than bingeing every time I'm stabbed in the back. I'd be as big as a house if I tried that. I have a sandwich and salad left and I just nixed the yogurt. I can eat it Sunday if I want.

Ah well, I should expect this. This is, after all, a fallen world. This will happen until God takes me home because people delight in hurting other people.

Bought $123 worth of groceries today - thankfully it was payday - and Brad is taking me shopping on Saturday evening to get the heavy stuff I can't carry - cat litter, laundry detergent, etc. I got lean ground turkey breast - no fat - and the meat department guy gave my $2 off on each of the five packages. Yippee. Thank God for those little graces and kindnesses. Otherwise I would have given up on the human race long ago. As it is I've been burned enough that it's a wonder I trust anyone anymore.

Time for me to go. I'll get the article that sparked the huge firestorm that ended in me being bozoed up tomorrow. Please read it! It will make you think - but only if you let it. And then post a comment and tell me what you think - even if you hate it. I don't delete comments unless they are from trolls or from one of a handful of stalkers I have. And heck, I let the last stalker's comment stay.

Since I can no longer write in my journal there, I'll be journaling Saturday's carbs in my FitDay journal in the journal section (rather than the food section).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the Lord will remember you and give you a period of rest...I think we both need that..Lord?