Monday, March 20, 2006

PMS and rain

My Friday/Saturday binge has been explained - TOM came yesterday, so it was PMS cravings. One good thing about Atkins is it has helped put me in touch with my body - now that I'm not craving sugar (and chocolate) 24/7, I now know for the first time in my life that I do get PMS cravings. Before, I couldn't tell the difference between hormonal cravings and addiction cravings. Break the addiction and you know. :)

At any rate, it's making me feel bleh today, and a bit sick to my tummy. I just want to curl up with a glass of warm milk. :(

I wanted to walk to work today for the exercise, but it's raining and I have one hard and fast rule - no walking in the rain, or if there's a good chance of rain. I don't want to get caught halfway to work in a downpour. Also, none of the bus stops along the route have shelters. Maybe tomorrow. I think the storm is due to pass by then.

No comments: